Thursday, June 20, 2013

Driving and more

If there is one thing i hate right now, it would be learning how to drive. Ugh! Can i just commute forever? That would make my life easier. Buuuuut... Driving is a necessity in this part of the world so i don't have a choice but deal with it. Today is my first day for driving lesson 101: A guide for first time dummies. OM! Driving is definitely not my favorite subject. I really find it hard eventhough i already took driving lessons a year ago. Reggie was kind enough to be my instructor today. Surprisingly, he was so patient from the start all the way til the end. I wish it's always gonna be like that. :) He deserves a most patient award. Hahaha...  I will forever be grateful of that happens. I can only pray that everything will turn out well and hopefully pass my road test next month. Practice makes perfect!

Today's highlights: 
1. Day 1 of Driving lesson
2. Ooops...  I failed my parking test today. See that white line? I'm way overboard. So, help me God! 
3. Accessory heaven at Francesca's. this is my kind of drugs. 
5. My $6 find. I love this neckpiece.
6. Domino's Pizza for tonight's final game Miami Heat versus San Antonio Spurs.
7. Multi-tasking. NBA Finals versus Miss USA 2013. 

Congratulations Miami Heat! 🏀

No comments: