Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Busy bee

It's a Busy day with a capital B. My day started early at 5AM because we had to help set-up for the semi-annual sale. It's one of the busiest days in the retail industry and not to mention that we just moved to our temporary location since the store is getting renovated. The new place is way smaller and the stockroom is a mess. There were piles and piles of boxes everywhere, sale items scattered all over the place and literally rubbing elbows with one another. It's a crazy beautiful day at Victoria's Secret!!! Welcome to my world!

Today's Highlights:
1. My day-starters. Fave starbucks combo: mocha frapp + banana chocolate chip coffee cake. 
2. Reggie picked me up from work and we had lunch at this Jap restaurant. 
3. Feeling artsy that i just had to snap a pic of this Instagrammable door at Minado. 
4. I was so hungry that i devoured everything on my plate. (Sssshhh... That's my 3rd plate right there.)
4. Look who's got a new phone! Not me!!! This is Reggie's new S4 and i'm jealous. 
5.Lil things make me happy. This is my only loot from the sale. I'm poor. Every girl has to have this no-show undies. It's love! 

No comments: